

CONNECTICUT (AP) - A 6-year-old chimpanzee who is toilet-trained and can eat with chopsticks is believed to be at large after escaping his attic cage.
The chimp named Cymba disappeared Saturday during an Independence Day Cookout. The chimp wandered into a house next door, surprising Karaoke singers who saw him head for a nearby parked car.
"I yelled his name out for hours; I waved bananas and berries. Nothing. Not even a hoot or clash," said Vancy Nonesh, who has been caring for Cymba since discovering him stowed in their vehicle's trunk during a New Year's Eve party.
"We think he may be hunkered down near a carnival or bounce house; his greatest desire is to use his unique talents to entertain and terrify children." said Nonesh, "He may have felt envious of the attention Ruby the Rabid Dog was receiving during our party; he left a disturbing message on our answering machine which we are currently trying to trace."
Although Cymba has never displayed physical aggression, the Noneshes warn against any attempt to approach the Chimp, if spotted. To be safe, they suggest contacting the proper authorities: PT Barnum or perhaps a man with a yellow hat.
5 comments:
Gasp! This is shocking and astounding! I will have nightmares until it is found!
So the Vonesh people caution against approaching the chimp! A rule they certainly followed during the living hell I suffered under their "care"! Unless it was to shout in their weezing human screeches " Cymba bring me a drink." Cymba, clean up the kitchen." "Cymba back in your cage but first hand me the leather harness and the fruit tray." Oh the stories I could tell about life in West Simsbury or whatever they call that hell hole. And "Cymba" has video to prove that and so much more. Looks like an innocent "swing " set in the yard ...think again my upright friends! Be afraid Vonesh people, Cymba has not gone far and the tapes are available for barter. Let the bidding begin!
I think I'm frightened!
As am I! This situation is worse than expected. Cymba is obviously not doing so well off of his meds. Beware...
Off my medications? Oh so wrong zookeeper girl, I am medicated to the teeth, and very sharp teeth at that! The first video gets broadcast very soon unless ofcourse I find a plate of fresh sliced tomatoes on the north side of the garden at midnight. And don't try any "monkey" business or I start posting diary pages as well. Wouldn't everyone want to know who you secretly refer to as "buttmuffins to dream for..."?
Post a Comment