/*I need to comment*/ /*I need to comment*/

Thursday, January 31, 2008

February 1, 2008 Day Five



Coddle Track








Haze Track, Guest Bunny Sam:

Six books in your backpack! I said SIX BOOKS IN YOUR BACKPACK!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so far I have been ignoring these workout posts in the hope that my guilt will go away and everyone will stop listing what they did to train. But I guess I can't sit in the sidelines any longer.

6 chin-ups
15 push ups

I need to get some sneakers before I can try to go for a run, perhaps I will get those and give it a shot this weekend.

PS Dave how many dominos do you have in your fanny pack these days?

JBrummer said...

25 minutes treadmill
8 incline
3 to 3.5 mph
1.5 miles
235 cals

no burpees

greenNV said...

30 minutes, 2 miles random speeds.

greenNV said...

actually that was yesterday. Fridays are days off, right?