/*I need to comment*/ /*I need to comment*/

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jan 28, 2008 Day One

The Coddle Track

If you got out of bed this morning, give yourself a sticker! A morning stretch earns you two! Think about planning to maybe go for a walk tomorrow! Yay, you!






The Haze Track

You're a lazy piece of crap if you didn't do 5 miles with 6 books in your backpack today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day 1 Training log.

It was dark, very cold this morning. The townsfolk kept slowing down to get a look at me in my pointy hat. 3.5mile speed walk up the road with light backpack (1 hardcover book). 1 Hardcover book gets added to pack each week until the pack weighs about 25 pounds. Actual running to start in 2 months.
- Jiggles and Giggles

greenNV said...

I am inspired by hollis' log :o
So with Dave's help, I got my sorry ass to the Y. 2 miles in 30 minutes on the hill program with nothing but the pack of smokes rolled up in my sleeve.