/*I need to comment*/ /*I need to comment*/

Monday, March 17, 2008

March 18, 2008



In the interest of fairness... Tit for tat. So to speak.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, i picked a good day to start frequenting the website again. after a long hiatus, i'm back...at square 1 again...sigh. Doing my shakey diet again, sort off. i'm allowing drinking with friends, kind of like a diet 'with benefits'

So:
Starting weight 216, goal 175

Plan:
- hour walk every morning
- weight lift 3x a week

Diet
7:30 - Protein shakey w/flax
11:00 - Meat and Vegies
2:00 - Protein shakey w/flax
5:00 - meat and vegies
7:00 - protein shakey and nuts

Extras: green tea w/lemon, fish oil, vitamin, zma

JBrummer said...

Woohoo! Welcome back! Viva El Monkey!

Anonymous said...

The return of the monkey! Now I am inspired...we can do this!!!

Anonymous said...

who's in on the 5K in Simsbury?

Anonymous said...

3 miles walking, two outside and one on the treadmill, all the while chanting, "Monkey! Monkey! Monkey!"