/*I need to comment*/ /*I need to comment*/

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4, 2008, day x+1


Feeling good is like...

Yeah, baby!

For those of you (in CT) still suffering with the flu, just know that in a few short (or really long) days, you too will be feeling like you've got the world in your pocket. Or the sun in your hands.. which actually, now that I think about it would hurt. A whole lot. Fifty-third degree burns this guy is getting. Oy.

Still too happy for the haze track... work out just because YOU CAN! Ain't life grand?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fever's back isn't it?

Simon said...

Yes it is back (the fever that is) tonight is hockey so I will do 50 minutes of hard charging cardio.

Or 50 minutes of coasting around the ice in skates swinging my stick like an axe because I am out of breath.....

So one or the other......but it counts right?

JBrummer said...

Walked/ran treadmill 1 mile 14 mins.

Simplefit level 1 workout 1; added crunches = squats