
Coddle Track???
You lookin' for that cute, little, fluffy rabbit? Are you wookin for your widdle fwiend? He's gone. I ate him. That's right. Gunny ate the bunny. Now get on your face and give me twenty-five, Scumbags.
/*I need to comment*/ /*I need to comment*/
It's like a commune in a blog. It's a blogmune.
4 comments:
We did Simplefit level 1 workout 1 together, because the couple that sweats together showers together. Or somethin'.
Matching sweat stains...truewww love.
just got in from a 1 hour walk on the road. cold, stars were out, moon was shining, nobody around the lake closes their curtains...it was a beautiful and mildly voyeuristic walk.
tweaked my back choppin' broccoli, so I rode a cycle 7 mi. and did some herculean squats
okay, after a few days of only squats and sit-ups, i made it back to the Y. did my usual crappy treadmill quick hill walk of 2 miles, 30 minutes. is it spring yet? i'm liking the brummer's take on motivational sweating. yeee haaa!
Post a Comment