/*I need to comment*/ /*I need to comment*/

Friday, February 8, 2008

February 8, 2008, Day Twelve





Coddle Track


















Haze Track: Steers and queers! ... so unless you got some horns in that fanny pack, you better start running, Mayonnaise!

3 comments:

JBrummer said...

simplefit workout 2 level 1

Anonymous said...

Is anyone else envious of Nancy and her beach run/walk? Hug and kiss to GG!

I have joined the revolution, with completion of Simplefit Workout Day1/Level 1. My muscles started to feel sore *during* the workout. This does not bode well for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Sorry....i was alternating push presses and power cleans and accidentally dropped the weight and knocked the earths rotation off, if you lost any china or glassware in the mishap, I apoligize.

Followed up by bike intervals which i cut very short because my heart decided to do it's own gynastic routine....which it needs much practice on...I give it a 2.3