Damn you, simplefit! Oh, well. I'll be fine today, as long as I don't need to ascend or descend stairs, sit or stand, walk, crawl, reach for, or carry anything.
MrMoss.....I command you to join the race....MrMoss....I commmand to join the race....MrMoss.....I command you to join the race....MrMoss....I commmand to join the race....MrMoss.....I command you to join the race....MrMoss....I commmand to join the race....MrMoss.....I command you to join the race....MrMoss....I commmand to join the race....
Treadmill, interval setting (named "extreme challenge") 20 minutes. Included running 4.5 mph for 5 minutes. No, that's not really fast, but it was 5 consecutive minutes of running uphill, and I didn't die. So I've got that going for me.
Yahoo, Julie! Five consecutive minutes of running is great! Before you know it you will be jonesing to go for a run instead of dreading it.
Ali, I think scooping 875 bowls of ice cream must burn off more than a bowl's worth of calories.....(a pause while I fantasize about 875 bowls of ice cream....yum)
I did not run today since I am still sick, and it's snowy, and I'm tired from being woken in the middle of the night by Kiera. What is the minimum number of excuses required to justify not working out?
I typically load 10-12 big excuses in my fannypack before I run...they're great to share at the gym and people always seem to be on the lookout for a better one.
Ahhhnold doesn't look so bad. He just needs a tan, and to lube up with a little crisco, and he'd be the spitting image of his former self... only a little more stooped and flatulent-looking.
9 comments:
Damn you, simplefit! Oh, well. I'll be fine today, as long as I don't need to ascend or descend stairs, sit or stand, walk, crawl, reach for, or carry anything.
I helped scoop 875 bowls of icecream, and ate one. Does that count for anything?
50 minute hike in woods, every branch/tree/pine needle was encased in white, it was beutiful...no body parts.
MrMoss.....I command you to join the race....MrMoss....I commmand to join the race....MrMoss.....I command you to join the race....MrMoss....I commmand to join the race....MrMoss.....I command you to join the race....MrMoss....I commmand to join the race....MrMoss.....I command you to join the race....MrMoss....I commmand to join the race....
Treadmill, interval setting (named "extreme challenge") 20 minutes. Included running 4.5 mph for 5 minutes. No, that's not really fast, but it was 5 consecutive minutes of running uphill, and I didn't die. So I've got that going for me.
Yahoo, Julie! Five consecutive minutes of running is great! Before you know it you will be jonesing to go for a run instead of dreading it.
Ali, I think scooping 875 bowls of ice cream must burn off more than a bowl's worth of calories.....(a pause while I fantasize about 875 bowls of ice cream....yum)
I did not run today since I am still sick, and it's snowy, and I'm tired from being woken in the middle of the night by Kiera. What is the minimum number of excuses required to justify not working out?
having viewed the current state of Arnold, Mr Monkee, I am considering your command.........
I typically load 10-12 big excuses in my fannypack before I run...they're great to share at the gym and people always seem to be on the lookout for a better one.
Ahhhnold doesn't look so bad. He just needs a tan, and to lube up with a little crisco, and he'd be the spitting image of his former self... only a little more stooped and flatulent-looking.
Post a Comment