/*I need to comment*/ /*I need to comment*/

Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4, 2008 Day Eight



Coddle Track: Okay! Time to get back on track! Yawn! Stretch! Breathe! Good!









Haze Track, guest, uh, bunny. (You make him wear the ears.)



"Run."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I took my brand new sneakers out for a test drive yesterday, 2.1 mile loop but I only ran for 1/2 mile. Knees couldn't take it any longer, later this week I plan to take the same route and see if I can run the same/more distance.

PS boy am I sore today.

JBrummer said...

Did NOT want to work out today, but I did it for you people. Or to avoid getting crap from you people. Either way, it worked.

treadmill 20 mins (knocked off 10 mins early
1.2 miles
220 cals

Anonymous said...

Day 8

Morning: Depressed, hung over, grey skies. No way i'm working out.

Afternoon: F'in julie, she worked out. For Cripes sake, now I have to.

Supersetted Weighted step ups and shoulder press's with weights you buttercups could only dream about.

Then did intervals on the bike, was planning on 20 minutes but my heart started doing flip flops at 10 minutes so I stopped....and took 2 aspirin...just in case. Slow down fat boy, it's a long way away.

Heidi said...

Tried some burpees today for the first time......did 10. I was going to do some weight lifting this evening, but I am starting to feel more ill so I have to pass.